- Advising: You can visit https://starnet.indiana.edu [search for ‘jbergonz’] to schedule an advising appointment. Joelene can answer quick and easy questions by email, email@example.com, but please schedule a meeting for substantive discussions.
- General questions about registration, tuition, academic deadlines, and more: Check for answers in the Enrollment Bulletin.
Have you taken PACE-C250 and met with the PACE advisor already?
- You are able to apply to add the PACE certificate using the simple online form, which requires a very brief essay. Check out the website, http://pace.indiana.edu.
If you are planning to graduate in May 2017:
- You need to have completed the PACE internship credit before enrolling in PACE-C 450 Capstone seminar in the spring. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the advisor with any concerns.
- Apply to graduate now, if you have not already submitted an application through the College Recorder’s website (log in to apply).