Canon for Indiana is seeking dedicated interns for Spring 2018 and Fall 2018. Candidates should be college students or recent graduates who are interested in political campaigns. This internship is a valuable tool to get experience in a variety of aspects of campaign work, as well as significant face-time with candidates, staff and local officials. Interns will work in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for advancement.
Sample duties might include:
- Campaign outreach – phone banking, field work, data management, and voter registration
- Volunteer outreach – In-person volunteer recruitment
- Data entry
- Special projects as necessary
- Ability to dedicate 10 - 20 hours per week
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Possessing a good sense of humor
- Good work ethic
This position is unpaid but the campaign will work with all interns to fulfill college credit requirements and supply earned letters of recommendation.
To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com