Canon for Indiana is seeking dedicated interns for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Fall 2018. Candidates should be college students or recent graduates who are interested in political campaigns. This internship is a valuable tool to get experience in a variety of aspects of campaign work, as well as significant face-time with candidates, staff and local officials. Interns will work in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for advancement.
Sample duties might include:
- Campaign outreach – phone banking, field work, data management, and voter registration
- Volunteer outreach – In-person volunteer recruitment
- Data entry
- Special projects as necessary
- Ability to dedicate 10 - 20 hours per week
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Possessing a good sense of humor
- Good work ethic
This position is unpaid but the campaign will work with all interns to fulfill college credit requirements and supply earned letters of recommendation.
To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com