The Walter Center for Career Achievement is excited to announce a Career Trek to Washington D.C. for students in the College of Arts + Sciences. From March 11-14 students will have the opportunity to network with employers and alumni from a variety of organizations that represent many fields and positions. The trip will consist of site visits, round tables, panel discussions, networking receptions and more!
See more info here.
If students are interested in attending the D.C. Career Trek, they MUST attend at least one of the callout sessions.
- Tuesday, October 24, 6-7 p.m. (IMU Persimmon Room)
- Thursday, November 2, 12-1 p.m. (Global and International Studies Building 1060)
- Wednesday, November 8, 12-1 p.m. (IMU Persimmon Room)
- Monday, November 13, 1-2 p.m. (Global and International Studies Building 3067)
- Thursday, November 16, 7-8 p.m. (IMU Maple Room)
- Monday, December 4, 2:30-3:30 p.m. (Global and International Studies Building 3067)