Want the opportunity to win money while sharpening your analytical skills and increasing your political knowledge? Want to distinguish yourself from others? Then join the second year of “The Foresight Project,” a political forecasting tournament starting on September 25 and lasting for about 9 months. Registration will close on October 25. Sign up at http://www.foresightproj.com.
- Forecasting tips based on insights from The Good Judgment Project
- Feedback from a battery of psychological and political tests that highlight your strengths and weaknesses on related characteristics
- Regular feedback on forecasting accuracy after questions close
- The top 2% of participants will be given a $500 Amazon gift card
- 100 of the next most accurate participants will be given a $100 Amazon gift card
- All others will be thanked with a $25 Amazon gift card
- The top 10% of forecasters will be featured on the Foresight Leaderboard throughout the year
Participants will be asked to:
- Complete a 45-minute battery of political and psychological tests to predict forecasting accuracy.
- Take a 10 min training module about forecasting accuracy.
- Make predictions for at least 25 questions throughout the year at a time of your choosing. Roughly three questions will be posted online each week, for example, "Will Kim Jong-Un launch a military strike against one or more countries before Dec 31, 2017?" Select at least 25 questions and update them until the question closes.
- After each question closes, you will receive accuracy feedback to improve the accuracy of your forecasts.
If you have questions, email email@example.com