Are you a dedicated student or recent graduate who wants to change congress and flip Indiana’s Ninth Congressional District? If so, join our campaign of dedicated community leaders and activists. Liz for Indiana is seeking interns for Spring 2018 and Fall 2018. Interning with Liz for Indiana will give you a variety of campaign experience and knowledge, as well as giving you the opportunity to have in-person interactions with candidates, local officials and campaign staffers. Liz for Indiana interns will work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with potential opportunities for advancement. From good jobs, affordable education and healthcare to women’s rights and equal rights, this is a campaign where students can expect to push for more progressive politics in southern Indiana.
As an intern, your duties might include:
• Data entry
• In-person volunteer recruitment
• Campaign outreach – phone banking, field work, data management, voter registration, and more
• Ability to work 10 to 20 hours per week, depending on the week and overall number of tasks
• Knowledge and ability to work Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Dedication to progressive Democratic politics
• Strong desire to flip the ninth and win
This position is unpaid, however, Liz for Indiana will work with all interns in order to fulfill college credit requirements.
To apply, please contact Luke Robbins at email@example.com and/or 812-241-4624.